We believe that Jesus Christ was born to the virgin Mary, that He was both God and man, that He made atonement for the sins of man by giving His life and blood on the cross, that He was bodily raised from the dead on the third day, that He ascended into heaven, and that He will soon gather His people to be with Him for all time.
As a conservative Mennonite school we affirm the following guidelines and Scriptural teachings:
1. Separation from the world in obedience to Scripture.(Romans 12:1-2; I John 2:15-17)
2. Upholding standards of simplicity, modesty, and neatness in appearance and dress. (I Timothy 2:8-9; I Peter 3:3-4)
3. Wearing of the veiling by Christian women, accompanied by uncut hair. (I Corinthians 11:1-16)
4. Avoiding the wearing of jewelry and unnatural cosmetics. (I Timothy 2:8-9; I Peter 3:3-4)
5. Following the example of Christ in turning the other cheek and therefore refusing participation in any military program. (Matthew 5:38-48; I Peter 2:18-25)